Cultural Center
Cultural Center

Cultural Center
Cultural Center

Cultural Center
Cultural Center

Cultural Center
Cultural Center

1/4

CULTURAL

CENTER

We propose, as a project objective, the creation of four organic units with autonomy of operation, implanted along the channel area, narrow and between walls. From the functional point of view these units will be connected by pedestrian accesses that will be made to the level of the ground floor and the 2nd floor.

From the formal point of view, a lacy skin will draw a poetic and graphic tape along the entire building will sit with a great plastic value, taking over as cover, "wrapping", pedestrian crossing, outdoor area and living space covering all units without touching them, living independently of them.

The bodies basically glazed, south-facing, are always protected from direct sunlight.

These bodies will have a variable volumetry, being mainly 3 and 4 stories and punctually 2.

They will be individual and will occupy 70% of the area of ​​the land in its implantation, however being cropped, contemplating in the remaining 30% of the area accesses, circulation areas, public spaces (conditioned) and green areas. The public landscaped walkway, at the ground floor level, converts into outdoor yards reserved for users of each of the organic units, at the level of the 2nd floor.

AUDITORIUM / OFFICES / SERVICES

LOCATION

Luanda, Angola

YEAR

2009

IMPLANTATION

AREA

7619m²